Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tattered Angel's Make 'N' Take

DAT'S Scrapbooking's
6th Birthday Celebration Make 'N' Take

Saturday, October 17, 2009
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Cost: $3.00
No Registration - First Come, First Serve Basis

Here is a quick make 'n' take that I have come up with to show you a simple way to use Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. The red paper on the card is not patterned paper. It is a red cardstock that I have glimmer misted with a stencil.

With this quick little make 'n' take, you will not only learn one way of using the glimmer mist, but you will also get a Christmas Card made to give to a loved one.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Classic and elegant too. I can't believe how much it looks almost like flocked paper in real life!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! But I have to say that it looks way better in person. So I think that everyone should stop by check it out and make one at the Birthday Sale!!!! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete