Sunday, June 6, 2010

Life's Too Short to Eat One Scoop!


I got to play around in my scrap room last night and I came up with this fun birthday card. In the past couple of months, I have probably purchased 50 plus CC Design stamps. Before last night, only a handful had been inked. So, I am very happy that I have inked a few more of my CC Design stamps and I had a lot of fun making this card.

I used Core'dinations cardstock, Doodlebug patterned paper, Stamping Bella Bling, Stampin' Up Ribbon, CTMH Stitching Stamps, Nestabilities and I even used eyelets. I told you I had a lot of fun making this card.

I coloured with the following copic markers: small white space to blend with the background paper - BG45; ice cream cone - YR12 & YR23; ice cream - R81 & RV02 and the teddy bear - E55, E57 & E53.

I have submitted my card to this week's challenge at Paper Sundaes Blog. The theme this week is Summer Fun.

Have a Great Day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Donna, this card is too cute.
    So glad we have these stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! the image is super cute and the papers are YUMMY!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love how you finished the inside too! So glad you could play along with us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete