Monday, July 19, 2010

Let Your Hair Down


I got to play with another one of Kraftin' Kimmie's new Fairytale Stamps. Her New Release went on sale on Sunday on her website and they are already in the store for when I open the doors tomorrow.

This is Rapunzel. This card came together quite nicely except for trying to incorporate a bow for this week's challenge on Kraftin' Kimmie's Blog. Once I let go of putting the bow on the front of the card, the rest came together in no time.

I used a sample pack of patterned paper from CTMH. I don't know how long I have had it in my stash, but once I came upon it yesterday I knew it was perfect for what I had in mind with the Rapunzel stamp. The cardstock is Bazzill from my stash, so I don't know it's colour name. The flower is also from my hodge podge stash, but I think it is a Bazzill flower from an old line. The pearl is from Kaiser Craft. I used my nestabilites for the die-cuts and one of EK Success' medium size corner punches.

For the inside of the card, I used an EK Success border punch & a Stampin' Up label punch for the sentiment. The ribbon is from Stampin' Up as well. The image and both sentiments are stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie. The skinny brown mats behind the nestability die-cuts & the Stampin' Up punch out were all hand cut.

Copic Markers: Hair - E17, E18 & E15; Dress - B21, B41 & B93; Crown, Dress & Bow - YR31; Skin - R00 & R000.

I have entered this card into this week's Kraftin' Kimmie's Bow Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Girl, you are ROCKIN the Kraftin Kimmie stamps! Love how it turned out - her hair is awesome! I wonder what her knight in shining armour looks like - Jacob or Edward?!?! (sorry I can't let it go!)
    Cheers,
    Shan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card!
    Greetings from Spain!
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, people from Spain are following your blog, too cool, you're international...Spain...Ireland. Love the card and I like the bow on the inside. Still copics ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the hair on this girl.

    ReplyDelete