Wednesday, January 12, 2011

DAT'S Scrapbooking's New Look



I love it when an idea comes to life. Two years ago I came up with this idea for the store and to see it finally come together is just so exciting for me.

A BIG THANK YOU goes out to my husband, Trevor. Even though he does love building things for me, I am very appreciative for all the work he put into the new store island during our Christmas Shutdown. THANK YOU HONEY!!!

Regular Store Hours
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday ~ 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday ~ 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday ~ 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday & Monday ~ Closed

Email: ddigby@shaw.ca
Phone Number: (807) 344-7702

3 comments:

  1. Looking good! Ooooh, I haven't seen it since you put the layouts on the front of the counter! Looks fabulous!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab Donna! Well done to your hubby! Wish I could pop by and have a better look... will have to wait a while for that though! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!!! I love the new counter. I'm sure I'll be putting it to good use with "OUR" layouts!!! I still need a purse hook...how about it?

    ReplyDelete