Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm Nuts About You!


My first Christmas Card for 2011! Thank you Sparkle!

Amy & I have made it our New Year's Resolution to do Sparkle Creations Weekly Christmas Card Challenge. Amy participated in one two weeks ago, but this is my first one. This is my interpretation of this week's challenge; which is a Sketch Challenge.

Last week the challenge was to use a snowman and the week before was to use any type of embossing. I still plan on doing those challenges, but after I get some more birthday cards & February's Calendar page done.

I used Imaginisce's Cottage Christmas 6 x 6 paper pack and Bazzill Barkley & Hillary cardstock. The brads are from Die Cuts with a View.

All of the stamps are from Kraftin' Kimmie. I used an EK Success border punch on the inside and circle Nestabilities on the front of the card.

Copic Markers Used: Brown - E74 & E79; Red - E07; Orange - YR14 and Green - G99 & YG03.

I had a fabulous evening with Amy & she now wants to make it our Friday Night thing; which is just fine with me.

3 comments:

  1. So adorable!!! Even better in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Donna! Those papers are gorgeous and the image is really sweet!
    Glad you had a good night out.....could do with one myself!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love your take on the sketch! I need that punch you used on the inside of your card, better check and make sure I don't already own it, but I think not! Thanks for your help today, I really appreciate it!
    Shan :)

    ReplyDelete