Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 2011 Calendar Page

Friday, February 11, 2011
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Cost: $20.00

For this Winter Page, I used We R Memory Keepers Merry January "Branch" & "Scarf" Patterned Papers and Olive Core'dinations Cardstock.

The "Winter" title is a die cut from We R Memory Keepers Merry January line and the glitter brads in the title & the snowflakes are from the same line. The chipboard snowflakes are from Maya Road and are painted with Tattered Angels Champagne Glitter Glaze.

I stitched the lines with my sewing machine to give the snowflakes a floating feel and the photo mats were distressed with my electronic distressor the Zutter Distrezz-it-All.

Photo Sizes: One Horizontal 4 x 6 photo, One Horizontal 3.5 x 5 photo, One Horizontal 2.75 x 3.75 photo and One Vertical 2.75 x 3.75 photo.

Registration for the Calendar Workshop closes on Saturday, January 15, 2011.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Donna - your calendar page is great! Just wanted to let you know I am passing on an award to you and your daughter. It's on my blog if you would like :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! that paper is sooo great!!

    Lee-Ann XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page! Love the stitching especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am even more excited to start again now!!

    ReplyDelete