Thursday, February 3, 2011

Eat Dessert First!


This is a birthday card that I made for my cousin, Amanda, from my grandparents.

I used a 6 x 6 paper pack from The Greeting Farm, scrap pink paper from my stash and Bazzill Crabapple Dark for the cardstock.

The ribbon is from Stampin' Up and the brads are from Die Cuts with a View.

The image stamp is from CC Designs, the front sentiment stamp is from Stampendous and the "Happy Birthday" stamp is from Inkadinkado.

Copic Markers used: Hair - YR31, Y35 & Y32; Skin - R00 & R000; Burgundy - RV99 & R89 and Pink - RV34.

5 comments:

  1. What a true sentiment! I'm off to get a slab of choklit cake now!
    Love the papers, haven't seen those over here.
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and yummy! Love how you did up the inside - must remember to try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, love that sentiment! I have this little Kiki but I haven't used her yet - maybe she'll be my next project.......great background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the card it is addorable! the colors look so good too. you did a really good job!

    ReplyDelete