Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy 35th Birthday Jason!


Here is the birthday card that I made my cousin Jason back in May.

I used My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy True Blue 6 x 6 paper pack and Bazzill Cardstock.

I embellished the card with Stamping Bella Bling, CTMH Ribbon, a spiral clip from my stash and with my zig zag stitch on my sewing machine with brown thread.

The circle was cut out with my Marvy Extra Giga Circle Punch.

The owl stamp is from Whipper Snapper, the sentiment on the front of the card is from CC Designs and the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

Copic Markers used: Moon - Y32 & YR0000; Beak & Talons - YR14; Eyelids - Y26; Owl - E57 & E43; Branch - E59

3 comments:

  1. This is my fav!!! Love this image and the paper istoo fab as always!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is fantastic! I LOVE this little owl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this owl! He is too darn cute! Great card.

    ReplyDelete