Friday, July 1, 2011

Congratulations Graduate!


Here is a graduation card that I designed this year. I loved it so much that I have prepped to make a total of 8 of these cards.

In the next few years, our family has a few Grade 8 grads. Since I make a card from me and one from my grandparents, I thought this card would be a great one to have on hand to give out from my grandparents. This year we had two grad 8 grads in our family.

I used Reminisce's Graduation Celebration - Carpe Diem two-sided patterned paper and Bazzill Prismatic Black & White Cardstock.

The brads are from Scrapbook Sally, the buttons are from Fabricland, the ribbon is from Stampin' Up and the embroidery floss is from my stash.

The front sentiment is from Stampin' Up, the "Congratulations" is from CTMH and the little diploma stamp is from Stampendous. I drew the lines in with a ruler and a Zig black marker.

3 comments:

  1. Love it...the paper and the sentiment is PARFAIT! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great card!! Love the papers!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. this contenti thought about this navigate to this websiteyou could try these out see hereofficial website

    ReplyDelete