Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lovely Daisy Birthday Card


I had a blast making this card and I loved making it so much that I made a total of 6.

I used BoBunny's Chiffon Double Dot & Chiffon Double Dot - Journal two-sided patterned papers with Creative Imaginations Corrugated textured paper & Stampin' Up Cardstock.

The stick pin is from Maya Roads, the ribbon is from American Crafts, I did a tight brown stitch around the edge with my sewing machine and distressed the edges with brown ink.

All the stamps came from CTMH's "Lovely Daisy", "Happy Birthday" and "Card Chatter-Birthday" stamp sets except for the one sentiment on the top left inside corner came from Stampin' Up's "Bring on the Cake" stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful...I still haven't used a stick pin on a card...Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete