Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy 37th Birthday Trevor!


My husband celebrated his 37th birthday on January 2. I have been dying to play with my new Kraftin' Kimmie dog stamps and decided this was a good time to ink them up. As most of you know, we are dog lovers, so this card is very appropriate for my husband.

I used We R Memory Keepers 6 x 6 Friends Furever paper pack with Bazzill Spring Willow Medium & Mocha Divine cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Making Memories brads, brown thread with the zig zag stitch on my sewing machine & Nestabilities Labels Fourteen to frame the main stamped image.

The dog image & the sentiments on the front of the card are from Kraftin' Kimmie's Canine Capers 1 stamp set. The "Happy Birthday" sentiment on the inside of the card is from CTMH's Happy Birthday stamp set.

Copic Markers used: Dog - E37; Nose - E29; Cat - R29, E09 & E08; Cat's Eyes - YG95, YG01 & W0; Cat's Ears - YR14 & E23; Yellow Background - YR23

2 comments:

  1. Too cute, gotta love a pun! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this card - the colours, the sentiment, the image! So, I can blog now, but my email is still down...hubby should be able to fix it tonight. Ciao,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete