Monday, February 13, 2012

Forty & Paws-itively Fabulous!


It was my girlfriend, Krista's, 40th Birthday earlier this month and my girlfriends and I got together for lunch & an afternoon of scrapbooking. We all went in on a birthday gift for her and this was the card I made her from all of us.

I used BoBunny Passion Fruit Double Dot paper with patterned papers from BoBunny's Sweet Tooth 6 x 6 paper pad. The cardstock is Rose Red from Stampin' Up and the pink glitter paper is from Best Creations.

To embellish the card, I used Stampin' Up Subtles Glimmer Brads & Pink Stickles. The die-cuts were cut out with Classic Ovals Large & Labels Eighteen Nestabilities and EK Success circle punches.

The main image & dog reference sentiments were from Kraftin' Kimmie's Canine Capers 1 & 2 stamp sets. The "FORTY" was stamped out with CTMH's Atomic Caps alphabet stamp set. The "&" sign was stamped with CTMH's Hodgepodge alphabet stamp set and the "Happy Birthday" stamp came from CTMH's Party Pennants stamp set. The sentiments were stamped with Stampin' Up's Purely Pomegranate ink.

Copic Markers used: Dog - YR0000; Dog's Nose - E57 & E55; Dark Pink - R85 & R81; Light Pink - R81; Background - R81 & RV21

1 comment:

  1. Too adorable...I loved the pink glam of this card!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete