Wednesday, February 22, 2012

You Glow Girl!


Big pat on my back! I have bought 3 or 4 pregnancy stamps/stamp sets and I have never made the time to use them, but that changed this weekend.

My best friend's sister is pregnant and Shanna is very excited about becoming an Aunt again and I am excited for her and her sister as well. Shanna's parents and sister came to town this weekend and we all went to the Oliver Road Community Centre's Winter Carnival.

So, if I was going to make her a card, it had to be done for this weekend because it was the first time that I have seen her since she announced her pregnancy. I love how the card turned out, so I made one for my stash as well.

I used My Mind's Eye Vanity Fair 6 x 6 paper pack with Bazzill Fire Hearts cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Stampin' Up ribbon, the zig zag stitch on my sewing machine, an EK Success border punch, EK Success small corner rounder & Labels Fourteen Nestability.

The stamps used on this card are Kraftin' Kimmie's Caroline & Every Day Sentiments.

Copic Markers used: Hair - E35, E37 & E34; Skin - R000 & R0000

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable...I guess it's more politically correct than my card to you...just not as funny. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it and so did Krista! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete