Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Housework never killed anybody....




Here is a fun card! I love the sentiment on the front of this card, but I have never been able to come up with a practical use for it. Then this design hit me.

It all began when I designed my April Workshop Calendar Page. I used a baking line of paper for a non-baking layout. I had scraps leftover and decided to use this same line for a Birthday Card Workshop. Again, showing how you can use baking paper for a birthday card.

Well, the card design turned out to make more scraps from this line. So, I came up with this card and once I put all the pieces together, I will have 12 of these cards in my stash.

The patterned papers are from Little Yellow Bicycle's Savor Line: Kitchenware, Weathered Blue, Weathered Green & Medley and I used Bazzill Arroyo & Sugar Cream cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Howdy Doody "Like" Twine, Die Cuts with a View brads, Queen & Co. pearls and Baby Peach, Summer & Sweat Pea Flower Soft. I used a different flower soft on each of the cards above.

The stamps I used are Stampendous Cling Changito Vacuum, CC Designs Sassy Sentiments and Kraftin' Kimmie Coffee, Holiday & Everyday Sentiment stamp sets with Memento Black Ink & Stampin' Up Calypso Coral Ink.

Copic Markers used are: Brown - E44, W4 & W3; Cream - E50, YR30 & W1; Tongue - R14; Vacuum Bag - BG10, BG11 & C0; Vacuum - B52, B12 & C0.

2 comments:

  1. This card is even more adorable in person!!!
    Even if there is flower soft on it. I love the look of it...I just hate using it. Next time I have a yen for flower soft... I'll make you put it on for me. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Changito card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete