Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Rhylan!



I used patterned papers from the Doodlebug Sugar & Spice 6 x 6 paper pad with Bazzill Intense Orange cardstock. The Doodlebug paper pad used on this card will be out in the store on National Scrapbooking Day.

To embellish the card, I used American Crafts Confetti Assortment Plastic Buttons, We R Memory Keepers Bubblegum Ribbon, embroidery floss from my stash & Cantaloupe Liquid Pearls.

The tools I used for this card are Classic Scalloped Circles Large Nestabilities, EK Success 1.25 inch & 1.5 inch Scalloped Circle Punches, Stampin' up Scalloped Border Punch and Don Juan Cricut Cartridge.

I used CC Designs Monkey Zoo stamp, CTMH Just a Number stamp set and Stampin' Up Petite Pairs stamp set with Stampin' Up Pink Passion Ink.

4 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I love the colours, the paper is gorgeous!!! I even love the paper piecing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card and so did Rhylan. Thank you for the gift, I am sorry you had to miss the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!!! Love the liquid pearls. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card! That monkey is super cute!

    ReplyDelete