Saturday, April 21, 2012

Just My Type - Last Instalment


I made a few typewriter cards for samples for my Stampin' Up Party last month. After my gathering, I still had some typewriter patterned paper that I wanted to use up.

So, I borrowed Jennifer's stamp set for a few extra days and I made four of these cards and 5 more of one of the other styles on a previous post. My stash of cards is getting quite substantial.

I used Jillibean Soup Sweet & Sour Soup 6 x 6 mini pad with Bazzill Tangelo, Navajo & Butter Cream cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon and the zig zag stitch on my sewing machine with orange thread from my stash. I also used Stampin' Up Word Window & Modern Label punches.

All the stamps came from Stampin' Up's You're My Type stamp set and I stamped with Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay Ink.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for the stash!!! Another super cute and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...you can never have to many cards in the stash...awesome. Although I think you should have used the Cricut cart Doodletype and cut out the typewriter...there's the challenge...BWA HA HA!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete