Friday, August 31, 2012

Congratulations Shanna!



Congratulations Shanna!

Shanna's sister gave birth to a beautiful baby boy in August and Shanna is one of the proudest aunt's that I have ever seen (next to Brandi with my son...of course).

So, I wanted to make her a card to help her celebrate her new nephew. 

I used BoBunny's Apple Cider 6 x 6 paper pad with BoBunny Chocolate Dot cardstock. 

To embellish the card, I used Stampin' Up Ribbon, We R Memory Keepers brads and an Action Wobble to make the shirt wobble back & forth like you are rocking a new baby.

I used My Favorite Things Girl Shirt Die-Cut with letters cut out from the Alphalicious Cricut Cartridge. 

The "congratulations" on the inside of the card is from Stampin' Up's Delightful Dozen stamp set.

To see the beautiful baby boy, you can go to Shanna's blog.

1 comment: