Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hi!



I am having so much fun with Close to My Heart's New Cricut Cartridge - Artiste.

When you purchase the cartridge you get three fabulous stamp sets with the cartridge. The speech bubble I used is on one of them.

I used BoBunny's Ambrosia 6 x 6 paper pack with BoBunny Turquoise Double Dot cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Stampin' Up Brights Designer Buttons & Stampin' Up Linen Thread. I also used one of EK Success' border punches and Stampin' Up's Curly Label Punch.

The stamp sets I used were CTMH's Cricut Artiste Collection Word Balloons Stamp Set, Stampin' Up Perfect Punch Stamp Set and Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set and I stamped with Stampin' Up's Wild Wasabi Ink.

I hope to see you at our Charity Stamping Party on Thursday, August 30th. For more information, please go to DAT'S Scrapbooking's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment