Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Thankful Heart 3 x 3 Card



I haven't made a 3 x 3 card in years and I had a lot of fun doing this one. I made four of this design for my stash.

A big thank you goes out to Danielle for loaning me her new stamps so that I could make this card. She was showing me what she just got in the mail and I fell in love with these two new stamp sets with die-cuts of hers and she loaned them to me. My scrapbooking day with Jennifer & Krista was only 2 days away and that is when I made this card.

I used BoBunny Chocolate Dot & Orange Citrus Dot Double Dot cardstock with BoBunny Apple Cider 6 x 6 patterned paper pad.

To embellish the card, I used wraphia from my stash.

The stamps & die cut was from W Plus Design Studio Pretty Patches: Pumpkin Stamp & Die and Apple Stamp and I stamped with Stampin' Up Cajun Craze Ink.

2 comments: