Friday, October 26, 2012

Buttercup Flower Thank You Card


I got inspired after running the store last Saturday and I came home (to my mom's house) and I made 5 cards for my stash using BoBunny's new flowers.

This was the first card that I made.

I used Basic Grey's Picadilly 6 x 6 paper pad with Bazzill cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used one of BoBunny's Buttercup Zinnia Flowers (4 in a package), Maya Road Vintage Stick Pin, We R Memory Keepers Gold Ribbon Package and We R Memory Keepers Orange Brads. 

I also used one of EK Success Large Border Punches, Spellbinders Floral Doily Accent & Motifs Nestabilities and for the inside of the card I used one of Martha Stewarts Border Punches.

The stamp I used is from Kraftin' Kimmie's Thank You Trinkets Stamp Set and I stamped it with CTMH's Sweat Leaf ink.

I left the inside of the card blank so that I can write a personal thank you message when I decide to use this card.

The photos aren't the greatest because I had to shoot them in my parents' basement due to the last three days of rain.

Watch for my upcoming posts for the other Four Buttercup BoBunny Flower cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment