Sunday, October 7, 2012

Uncle Bill's 60th Birthday Card



In September, I went to Minneapolis with my family to attend my Uncle Bill's Surprise 60th Birthday Party. It was great!

I used BoBunny Detour Destination & Double Dot Almond two-sided patterned papers with Bazzill Admiral & Pacific cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Stampin' Up ribbon, Groovy Times Cricut Cartridge & Going Places Cricut Cartridge. 

I used CTMH Cruisin' Workshop, A Little Everything & a Promotional Alphabet stamp sets; as well as Hero Arts October stamp set with Momento Black ink.

4 comments:

  1. Great man card...love the patterns! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. replica bags in gaffar market fake gucci p3s68i1t60 replica bags thailand replica chanel bags ebay pop over to this site r6o25l0a23 replica bags ebay replica nappy bags look at here now n0u66b8x26 replica bags qatar

    ReplyDelete
  3. continue reading this h3y31t3f43 luxury replica bags replica bags australia replica bags reddit hermes fake q2x19o5w79 replica bags high quality replica bags wholesale hong kong like it h4o34z4l77 best replica ysl bags

    ReplyDelete