Thursday, November 1, 2012

Buttercup Flower Card for My Stash #4


For my 4th BoBunny Buttercup Flower Card, I used BoBunny Serenade 6 x 6 paper pad with Bazzill Black Prismatic and Bazzill Rope Swing Dotted Swiss Cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used one of BoBunny's Buttercup Zinnia Flowers, We R Memory Keepers Black Brads and Kaiser Craft Soft Yellow Rhinestones. I also used one of Stampin' Up's Border Punches on the inside of the card.

I used My Favorite Things Vertical Greetings II Stamp Set with Black Momento Ink.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty...lovin these quotes! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great cards lately with the sentiments. TJ was adorable last night. Can't wait for the 16th. Maybe see you on Saturday.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and fantastic quotes too! Great colour combo!

    ReplyDelete