Sunday, November 18, 2012

Inspire, Create, Imagine

I love playing with the "Washi" Tape. The pinwheel or flower on this card and the polk-a-dot border are all done with decorative tape. 

I used We R Memory Keepers Love 2 Craft 6 x 6 paper pack with Black Prismatic & a green Bazzill cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used My Mind's Eye Indie Chic tape and a BoBunny Hello Sunshine Brad.

I have fallen so in love with decorative tape, that I now have a decent stash of it to go to when I feel the need to tape up a card or scrapbook page.

3 comments:

  1. So bright and pretty...I've got to use the washi tape more!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I love the washi tape flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colours...and I am so surprised that I don't own any Washi tape! You ladies are selling it's benefits though!

    ReplyDelete