Friday, November 30, 2012

TJ's 1st Birthday Card


On October 29th, my son turned One and this is the birthday card that I made him.

The patterned papers are from Doodlebug's Snips & Snails paper line and I used them with Bazzill Pacific, Intense Kiwi and a yellow cardstock.

To embellish this card, I used buttons from the Beaver Bay Quilt Shop, My Favorite Things Ribbon and embroidery floss from my stash.

I also used the Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge, Don Juan Cricut Cartridge, Spellbinders Star Circles Nestability and Spellbinders Small & Large Circle Nestabilities.

The stamp sets I used are CTMH's Party Pennants and CC Designs Best Birthday Wishes.

I am also designing his 1st Birthday Album with the same paper line. I won't be posting it on my blog because I have already glued the photos onto the layouts and I don't post many photos on my blog.

So, if you would like to see what I have done so far on his album, just ask to see it the next time you are in the store.

2 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute...love the little dog and the colours!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, love the bright colours.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete