Monday, December 10, 2012

Bees Knees Valentine's Day Card


I have enough Christmas Cards for this year and even some for next year, so I thought I would get started on the next holiday....Valentine's Day.

I used papers from Imaginisce's Berrylicious & Apple Cider lines with Bazzill Dark Brown Suede and We R Memory Keepers Black Widow Ghost cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used a small EK Success heart punch and made my own banner.

I used CC Designs Bees Knees Logos stamp set and CTMH's Soul Mates & February Word Puzzle Stamp Sets with Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler ink & Black Momento ink.

To colour in the bumble bee, I used Stampin' Up's Crushed Curry marker and .1 Copic Multiliner. I used the same Copic Multiliner to draw out the dashed out lines.

I made 6 of these for my stash.

3 comments:

  1. I love it. The bee is adorable. I've been itching to start Valentine's cards too!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card - love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete