Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dragonfly Baby Boy Card


I am sharing this card at the Die Cuttin' Divas Weekly Challenge Blog. This week's challenge is a colour challenge - Blue, Ivory & Gold.

I used Canvas Corp Blue & Ivory Ribbon Stripe & Mini Dot Reverse patterned paper with Scrapbook Sally Shimmer Gold cardstock & Stampin' Up Very Vanilla cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Prima Marketing Flowers, ribbon from my stash and CTMH's Brown & Tan Sparkles. 

I also used CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge to make the bow, CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to make the Dragonfly & the die cuts behind the sentiment and Spellbinder's Classic Ovals Small & Large.

I used CTMH's New Arrival & Casual Expressions stamp sets with The Stamp Barn Detail Gold Embossing Powder.

5 comments:

  1. very cute. Love how you made the colour combo work.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love how this turned out!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what a beautiful card! This turned out very nice, and just perfect with the colors. Thanks for sharing it at DCD's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!! I love the bow!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete