Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fun Card Holder


Here is a quick, fun & simple project I made to hold my cards.

I used My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary Little Boy Blue "Curious" Who Loves You two-sided patterned paper.

I cut it out on my Cricut Machine using the CTMH's Artiste cartridge at 6" like the book suggested. You need two sheets of paper to make this project because it is just a bit bigger than 6 inches when it cuts it out.

This is the largest size of card holder that you can make using a 12 x 12 mat. It fits a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 vertical card quite nicely and I can put 7 embellished cards in one holder without squishing them.

3 comments:

  1. Neat...that would be a great way to package some cards as a gift. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project! I agree with Lee-Ann, great for gift giving! And that paper is perfect for this.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun and I love the paper you used! I can definitely see making up a few of these to hold gift sets of cards for teacher gifts!
    It's snowing.....hooray! ;)

    ReplyDelete