Thursday, January 3, 2013

With Heartfelt Sympathy


I am sharing this card at the Die Cuttin' Divas Weekly Challenge Blog. This week's challenge is a sketch.

I used We R Memory Keepers Down the Boardwalk 6 x 6 paper pack with Bazzill Birchtone Dark & Sugar Cream cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Clear Buttons & CTMH's Colonial White Embroidery Floss.

I also used CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the bird and branch die-cuts and Spellbinder's Petite Ovals Small & Large Nestabilities.

I used CTMH's Words of Comfort stamp set with CTMH Slate Ink.

I made two of these cards for my stash.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous...love your take on the sketch. I always use trees on sympathy cards...birds are a good idea. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sympathy card. Love the birds and the papers you chose. Always a good idea to have cards like this in the stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Sympathy cards can be so hard, but you definitely nailed it. And I think I just might need that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice card! This sketch really worked well for your sympathy card. Thanks for joining DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is so beautiful! thank you for joining our sketch challenge over at the DCD

    Veronica DCD

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!! I love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete