Friday, April 26, 2013

Dream Pop - Belly Dancing Layout


I had fun with Close to My Heart's New Dream Pop Paper Package.

One of my daughter's new extracurricular activities is Belly Dancing and she loves it. When I saw this paper, I thought it would be perfect for a Belly Dancing Layout.

I used CTMH's Dream Pop Paper Package (which you can only purchase in the month of May - more details below).

To embellish the layout, I used CTMH's Sparkles Flourishes, CTMH Clear Sparkles and CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the letters, pennants & the die-cut behind my daughter's photo.

I also used CTMH's Hodgepodge Alphabet & Solos 1 stamp sets with CTMH Slate Ink

May Close to My Heart Promotion

The first Saturday in May is National Scrapbooking Day and CTMH is celebrating it by offering the Dream Pop Paper Pack as a promotion for the month of May (while supplies last).

In order to receive the paper pack, you must place an order of $35.00 before shipping & taxes and then you may purchase the Dream Pop Paper Pack for $10.00 (actual value $19.95).

If you are interested in the May's Stamp of the Month (Pinwheel), the Dream Pop Paper Pack can go towards your $50.00 to get the stamp of the month for $5.00.

That means, you can spend $40.00 on anything in the catalogue. Then purchase the Dream Pop Paper Pack for $10.00. Your order total is now $50.00 and you can purchase the stamp of the month for $5.00.

National Scrapbooking Day Draw

As part of my National Scrapbooking Day Celebration, I have an order going in on Saturday, May 4, 2013.

Everyone who places an order with me on May 4th will be entered into a draw for the prize package you see below my layout page. If you have already placed your order with me for May 4th, no worries, I have placed your name into the draw.

There is still spaces available in Jennifer's & My National Scrap Day Workshops. For more information, please click here.

Also, the "store" will be open on Friday, May 3, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Everything is 50% off and all sales are cash only.

Happy Scrappy Day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love your card and I like the belly dance. The colors are perfects.
    Great job. Kisses and hugs.

    ReplyDelete