Thursday, November 7, 2013

Donna's 6 x 6 Desk Calendar - Part One



I have always wanted to make myself a calendar.

So, I decided to take the CTMH Designed Decor Flip Stand Album and remove the binder clip (it just unscrews) and add jump rings instead. This way I was able to re-punch some holes into We R Memory Keepers 6 x 6 page protectors to hang off the jump rings and still fit on the stand.

I didn't want these pages out in the open like a chipboard album. I wanted them in page protectors.

My calendar begins at October 2013 and goes until September 2014. I divided these layouts into 4 different blog posts. 

These are 6 x 6 layouts. All the calendars were cut out with the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. All the products used on these pages are from Close to My Heart.

October Layout: Huntington Paper Pack, Barn Red Cardstock, Rosewood Mini-Medley Accents Collection, Laughing Lola Cardmaking Workshop stamp set, Card Word Puzzle stamp set, Barn Red Ink, Old West Cricut Cartridge for the word "October" and Stampin' Up Early Espresso Marker.

November Layout: Sarita Paper Pack, Outdoor Denim cardstock, Lagoon cardstock, Gypsy cardstock, Paradise Assortment Baker's Twine, Special Care - December Stamp of the Month, One-Way Borders stamp set, Lagoon Ink, Gypsy Ink, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the tag, Lyrical Letters Cricut Cartridge for the word "November" and Stampin' Up Night of Navy Marker.

December Layout: Sparkle & Shine Paper Pack, Slate cardstock, Ruby cardstock, Ruby Chevron Ribbon, Artbooking Collection Sweet & Lovely stamp set, Slate Ink, Artbooking Cricut Cartridge for the Journal Box, Storybook Cricut Cartridge for the word "December" and Stampin' Up Basic Gray Marker.

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, especially in real life!!!! Makes me think about the Artbooking cartridge!!!

    ReplyDelete