Monday, November 11, 2013

Donna's 6 x 6 Desk Calendar - Part Three



My calendar begins at October 2013 and goes until September 2014. I divided these layouts into 4 different blog posts. This is my third blog post for my Desk Calendar.

These are 6 x 6 layouts. All the calendars were cut out with the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge at 5 inches. All the products used on these pages are from Close to My Heart.

April Layout: Chantilly Paper Pack, Buttercup and Cotton Candy cardstock, Sightseer stamp set, Buttercup and Cotton Candy Ink, don't remember what Cricut Cartridge I used for the word "April" and Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Marker.

May Layout: Chantilly paper pack, Twilight cardstock, Paradise Assortment Baker's Twine, Love Life stamp set, Twilight Ink, Corner Rounder, Artiste Cricut Cartridge for the word "May" and Stampin' Up Island Indigo Marker.

June Layout: ProPlayer Paper Pack, Slate and Pacifica cardstock, ProPlayer Assortment, Charming Chevrons stamp set, Ruby Ink, Doodlebug Cricut Cartridge for the word "June" and Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Marker.

1 comment: