Wednesday, March 26, 2014

3 x 3 Card - Free Make 'n' Take


Free Make 'n' Take
Saturday, March 29, 2014
Donna's Scrap Room
(513 High Street South)
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

Everyone Welcome!

The front door will be unlocked, just come on in.

I hope you will be able to join Amy and I on Saturday to make this cute 3 x 3 card using CTMH's April Stamp of the Month - Balloon Talk.

I used CTMH White Daisy and Lagoon cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge & Stampin' Up's Glorious Green Marker. 

I also used CTMH's LOL, Zoology and Balloon Talk stamp sets with CTMH Lagoon & Pacifica inks.

I have all of CTMH's Paper Packs, embellishments, ribbons and washi tapes on hand for you to check out. I also have the 6 Picture My Life Kits that I have posted on my blog in an album for you to take a look at and of course many of the new stamp sets on hand for you check out.

My April Order deadline is: Monday, March 31 by 5:00 p.m.

I will be placing the order first thing on April 1st in hopes that the order will be here in time for the Sold Out Autism Crop on Saturday, April 12, 2014.

1 comment: