Thursday, May 29, 2014

Canadian Layout Free Make 'n' Take


Free Make 'n' Take
Thursday, June 5, 2014
4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Donna's Scrap Room

6x6 Canada Day Layout

Everyone is welcome! This will only take 5 - 10 minutes to make. 

The first photo is what you will be making (minus the photo of Amy & Trev). With the second photo, I am showing you what you can do with your 6x6 layout to easily display it in your house, office or even your locker at school.

I used CTMH's White Daisy & Ruby cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the two stamped die-cuts.

I also used CTMH's Canadian Celebration and Kaboom - June Stamp of the Month stamp sets with CTMH's Whisper & Ruby inks.

To make the hanging frame, I used one of CTMH's 6x6 Memory Protectors Flip Flaps and a 2 inch wide piece of CTMH's Ruby cardstock folded in half. I inserted the white twine adhered the folded cardstock to the memory protector and used my sewing machine to add a decorative zig zag stitch.

This now proudly hangs in my scrap room with my last 6x6 Free Make 'n' Take Layout.

This photo was taken on July 1st, 2013 in Halifax, Nova Scotia at a local pizza joint there that we found out about on "You Gotta Eat Here". 

1 comment: