Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Live for Today Birthday Card


Here is a really simple card. It only took me 10 minutes to make it. It's different from what I normally design, but I think it is growing on me.

Close to My Heart products from June Promotion Collection Kits: Mini Medley Accents Antiqued Gold Collections.

Current CTMH products used: Balloon Ride Paper Packet, Sorbet cardstock, Creme Brulee cardstock, Joyful Birthday stamp set and Saddle ink.

The words on the front of the card came from the strip at the top of one of the patterned papers in the Balloon Ride Paper Packet.

The brads came from the Extraordinary Embellishments Collection - CC10282 - Retail Value $50.55 - Sale Price - $30.

To find out more about the CTMH Collection Kits that are only available in the month of June, email me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

1 comment: