Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!


I wanted to participate in Freshly Made Sketches #146 - A Sketch by Amy, but I missed the deadline.

I used Close to My Heart's Pathfinding Paper Packet with CTMH Chocolate, Champagne and Autumn Terracotta cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge, CTMH's Woodgrain Embossing Folder, CTMH's buttons (discontinued) and embroidery floss from my stash.

I used CTMH's Perfect Fit - Thanksgiving stamp set with CTMH Barn Red ink.

When I went to post this card on Friday, my computer was dead. We will hopefully have our new computer with Windows 7 tomorrow. Since nothing goes as planned around my house, I am trying out plan B for posting using my daughter's smart phone for photos and our stupid lap top to post.

This process is very frustrating, but I have to make the best of the situation...right?

2 comments:

  1. Hey you got your post up! Love the woodgrain background and the fun colour combo!

    ReplyDelete