Wednesday, August 6, 2014

CTMH's New Product Blog Hop


Welcome to our New Product Blog Hop! We will be featuring New Products from the Close to My Heart's Annual Inspirations Idea Book/Catalogue. If you have come here from Allisa Chilton's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here on Melinda Everitt's Blog.

For this blog hop we have 54 Close to My Heart Consultant's sharing their creations using new products from the New Catalogue and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I used Close to My Heart's Pathfinding Paper Packet with CTMH Goldrush, Chocolate, Olive and Kraft cardstocks.

To embellish the CTMH Circle Spin Card, I used CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the frame, CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge for the bow, CTMH's Damask Embossing Folder, CTMH's Scalloped Border Punch and a brad from my stash.

I used CTMH's Thanksgiving Wreath - Hostess Rewards and Perfect Fit - Thanksgiving stamp sets with CTMH Cocoa, Chocolate, Barn Red and Olive inks.

Now "Hop" on over to Jean McNulty's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! 

My August Order Deadline is Thursday, August 7, 2014. You can email me your order at ddigby@shaw.ca or contact me about hosting your own gathering or joining a Stamping Five Group.

9 comments:

  1. Oh Pathfinding, what a wonderful paper pack for both cards and pages. Love these colors, great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great detail with the frame and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card. I love the layers and embossing, and can only guess at how beautiful this is in person. I think you should give all consultants a class on how to dress up the insides of our cards. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, your work has always been beautiful and this one is probably my favorite, although I won't be surprised if you came up with something that will become another favorite! I love the beautiful fall colors that you chose.

    ReplyDelete