Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Full of Thanks Free Make 'n' Take Card



Free Make 'n' Take
Thursday, August 07, 2014
3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
In My Scrap Room

Everyone Welcome!

Come on out and join me in making this fabulous and fun card.

While you are here you can check out new products from the New Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations Idea Book/Catalogue and samples that I have made with products from the new catalogue.

I used Close to My Heart's Pathfinding Paper Packet with CTMH Goldrush, Chocolate and Glacier cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Baker's Twine Neutral Metallic Assortment, CTMH's Black & Grey Epoxy Bubbles and CTMH's Edge Distresser.

I used CTMH's August Stamp of the Month - What a Hoot (flower petlas & inside border), November Stamp of the Month - It's the Little Things (leaf), Perfect Fit - Thanksgiving (thankful stem) and Pathfinding Cardmaking Workshop (Full of Thanks) stamp sets with CTMH Cocoa ink.

I left the inside of the card blank so that you can use it as a Thank You card and write a personal message, but you could also use it as a Happy Thanksgiving card.

If you want to get the August Stamp of the Month - What a Hoot or you want to take advantage of the August Promotion you can place your order with me on August 7th.

In the month of August, when you purchase anyone of the 13 Picture My Life Kits for $27.50, you can purchase 1 of the 8 12 x 12 Memory Protectors 10-packs for $3 - Regular Retail Value ~ $10.95.

For more information, please don't hesitate to email me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

2 comments:

  1. Very clever use of the owl's wings as the flower petals:). Love how you are calling your event.

    ReplyDelete