Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary Vicki & Stacey!


I used Close to My Heart's Brushed Paper Packet with CTMH White Daisy and Hollyhock cardstocks and white vellum from my stash.

To embellish the card I used CTMH's Sparkles Clear Flourishes - Small, CTMH Clear Sparkles, CTMH's Flowers (discontinued), CTMH's Base & Bling Word Accents (love heart - discontinued), CTMH's Cherish Charm (discontinued), CTMH's Brads (discontinued), CTMH Color Ready Seam Binding Ribbon (discontinued), Maya Road Heart Pin and Stampin' Up's Spritzer Tool with Copic Marker RV32 (flowers).

I used CTMH's Soul Mates stamp set (discontinued) and CTMH's Glamour Lowercase Alphabet stamp set (25) with CTMH Slate ink.

This card was made for my sister and brother-in-law, Vicki & Stacey Thompson for their 25th Wedding Anniversary.

3 comments:

  1. Hey very beautiful cards dear! Belated 25th wedding anniversary. Can you suggest me some nice ideas for vow renewal celebrations if you can!! I really want to make the day special for me and my wife.

    ReplyDelete