Wednesday, October 15, 2014

12 Days of Christmas - Post #3

 Above: Plain Bag
 Above: Front of the Card
 Above: Inside of the Card
 Above: Inside of the card with photo peeking out of the pocket of the bag.
Here is my Paper Bag Christmas Card.

I used one of Close to My Heart's Designer Creations Ruby Paper Bags (pg 176) with CTMH Ponderosa Pine and White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the Postage Stamp die-cut.

I used Home for the Holidays - October's Stamp of the Month, A Holiday and Be Jolly - Hostess Rewards stamp sets with CTMH Ponderosa Pine & Ruby inks.

In the open bag part of the card, I tucked in one of my daughter's wallet school photos, but you could also fit a gift card in there as well.

3 comments:

  1. Super fantabulous!!! What a fun way to use these bags! I would not have though of turning them into cards - and with a fun pocket to hide goodies in = awesome! LOVE that fabulous sentiment on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Can't wait to see day 4...and 5 and 6...!!!

    ReplyDelete