Friday, October 31, 2014

CTMH's November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop





Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

We will be featuring November's Stamp of the Month, which is: It's the Little Things, a set of 15 stamps. If you came here from Lalia Harris' Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda's Blog.

This month we have 64 Close to My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this November's Stamp of the Month and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Here we go!
I used Close to My Heart's Brushed Paper Packet with CTMH's Pear & White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish my heart shaped storage container, I used CTMH's Spray Pen with a Pear Re-Inker & Water, CTMH's Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge for the Title, CTMH's Art Philosophy for the Journal Tabs, CTMH's Aqua Dots, CTMH Pear Ribbon (discontinued), Stampin' Up Island Indigo marker, zig zag stitch on my sewing machine with thread from FabricLand and Green Velvet Ribbon from the Vintage Pixie.

I used CTMH's November Stamp of the Month - It's the Little Things with CTMH Sweet Leaf, Pear and Juniper inks.

I am finally and slowly getting through my 25 boxes leftover from the flood 2 years ago and I came across this Heart Shaped Kraft Box and decided to cover it for this challenge.

To see a card that I made using mostly the November Stamp of the Month, please click here: http://datsmystyledj.blogspot.ca/2014/08/happy-for-you-card.html.

Now "Hop" on over to Sarita Schraeder's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great inspiration and fun project ideas! Remember, the November Stamp of the Month is only available until November 30th.

My November Order Deadlines are:
Monday, November 03, 2014; Sunday, November 9, 2014 & Saturday, November 15, 2014.

8 comments:

  1. Great keepsake box. Love the use of the leaf to create your own flower. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet container to hold precious treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your project! I love how the leaves became flower petals and the stamping along the edge of the heart top is perfect! Great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your heart-shaped box came out so beautifully! It will be treasured for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lust lovely! What a special project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really neat heartfelt project and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete