Saturday, October 11, 2014

S'more better every day....


Here is a Get Well Soon card that I made for a very special person in my life.

I used My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy 6 x 6 Paper Pad with BoBunny Shittake, Burnt Orange & Khaki Double Dot cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH Buttons (discontinued), Stampin' Up Ribbon, embroidery floss from my stash and Spellbinders Labels Two Nestabilities. 

I used Peachy Keen Burnt Out Camping Racoon and PKSC-29 May 2014 stamp sets and Lawn Fawn Love You S'more stamp set with CTMH Cocoa ink and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I used the following Copic Markers: E40, E43, E44, E47, E49, E99, YR24, YR27, W6, W7 & W8.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, you're friend will love it. Hope they are well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore everything about this card, the papers, the little details and the fab colouring! Fabulous!
    p.s. Happy Birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete