Saturday, October 25, 2014

TJ's 3rd Birthday Card


TJ's actual 3rd Birthday is on Wednesday, October 29, 2014, but we are celebrating it today with family & friends.

One of TJ's favourite movies is Wreck It Ralph. So that is the theme of his party this year.

I used Bazzill's Classic Yellow, Intense Teal and a Red (don't have the name written down) cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used Spellbinders brick embossing folder, EK Success Medium corner rounder & My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots.

I got the Wreck It Ralph photo from the site that I ordered all of TJ's party supplies from. This is the picture of his large napkins and I was able to download it and print it out for his card.

I used Close to My Heart's October Stamp of the Month - Home for the Holidays, Sweet as Sugar - Hostess Reward, Stitch Wonder and Build-a-Cake stamps sets and My Creative Time It's All About You stamp set with CTMH Black, Lagoon, Sunset & Honey inks.

1 comment: