Monday, October 27, 2014

TJ's 3rd Birthday Invite








TJ's actual 3rd Birthday is on Wednesday, October 29, 2014, but we celebrated it on Saturday, October 25th with family & friends.

For his invitation, I used Bazzill's Classic Yellow, Intense Teal and a Red (don't have the name written down) cardstocks.

To embellish this invite, I used Spellbinders brick embossing folder, EK Success Medium corner rounder & Mickey Mouse Font Cricut Cartridge.

I got the Wreck It Ralph photo from the site that I ordered all of TJ's party supplies from. This is the picture of his large napkins and I was able to download it and print it out for his invites. It is also on an action wobble.

On the back of the invite was too much personal information to post on social media, so I am not going to show it. I put all the necessary information for the party with gift ideas and I attached a magnet to the top of the invite so that it can be stuck on my guests fridge for an easy reminder.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, he's growing up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all love this invite especially since it is stuck on our fridge! Such a fun idea to keep it handy!
    We all loved the special blue cookies!!! Yummmmy!
    The themed balloons were a fun touch to the decor and your streamers looked fab!

    ReplyDelete