Monday, November 17, 2014

Christmas Wreath

Here is a Christmas Wreath that I made for my scrap room door.

A couple of month's ago, I saw a Michaels' flyer that had a tulle wreath for Halloween. I then showed my cousin, Brandi, and we decided to make a Christmas one with the leftover tulle from our grandparents' 70th Wedding Anniversary party a couple of years ago.

The colours of their party was teal, white and black. Even after making two wreaths, I still have a lot of teal tulle leftover, but all the white is now gone.

I bought a green styrofoam ring from Michaels and even the baubles are from there as well.

I ribbon tied each piece of tulle to the ring and then trimmed the tulle down.

I used two of Close to My Heart's Designer Creations Lagoon Paper Bags as a base for my grandparents' photo. I decorated the bags with CTMH Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape, plastic snowflakes from my stash and CTMH Silver Assortment Sequins.

Their 70th Anniversary photo was matted with CTMH Lagoon & White Daisy cardstocks.

1 comment: