Tuesday, November 4, 2014

CTMH Cupcake Box


For the Cupcake, I bought 4 Micro Fiber Clothes for $1.00 at the Dollarama. I liked them better than using face clothes because they are rectangle and not square. It was easier for me to wrap around the $1.00 Cherry Lip Balm Tube that I bought for the Cherry on Top of the cupcake. I used an elastic to keep the cupcake together.

For the Cupcake Wrapper, I used CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge to cut the wrapper out of CTMH's Brushed Paper Packet. I used the same cartridge to cut out the CTMH Pixie cardstock bow and then I used CTMH's Clear Sparkles Assortment to add a bit of bling to the project.

For the CTMH Designer Creations Cupcake Box, I used CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge to cut out the CTMH Pixie cardstock banner and tag. I embellished the tag with CTMH's Brushed Paper Packet and a CTMH Clear Sparkle.

I used CTMH's Oodles of Doodles, Sweet as Sugar, Best Christmas (stitching on tag) and Have a Happy Day stamp sets with CTMH Pixie & Cocoa inks.

2 comments: