Monday, November 3, 2014

Gift Wrapping




A few years ago I thought it would be fun to random stamp all my Christmas gifts for Family & Friends. It turned out nice, but my fingers ended up blistered from all the stamping.

So, this year, since I have started my Christmas shopping early enough, I am playing around with different types of gift wrapping by incorporating scrapbooking/stamping into the mix.

For the first gift in this post "Cameron", I used Close to My Heart's Marquee Uppercase and A Holiday stamp sets with CTMH Topiary, Cranberry & Ruby inks.

I used a sponge dauber with CTMH Topiary ink around the edges. I had thought about spritzing the paper as well, may try that on another gift.

The nice thing with no ribbon, twine or tags...this is easy to store away until Christmas.

For the second gift in this post "Oh Happy Day", I used Close to My Heart's Confetti Wishes Scrapbooking Workshop, You're Own Kind of Wonderful and It's the Little Things - November Stamp of the Month stamp sets with CTMH Smoothie, Goldrush & Saddle inks. 

I used a sponge dauber with CTMH Goldrush ink around the edges and I used CTMH's Smoothie Stripe Washi Tape. This is a baby girl gift.

For the third gift in this post "Shanna", I used Close to My Heart's Brushed Scrapbooking Workshops and Handwritten Print Alphabet stamp sets with CTMH Outdoor Denim & Indian Corn Blue inks.

I used Bella Blvd Designer Tape - Navy Dot and Doodlebug Designs Bubble Blue Swiss Dot Washi Tape. Shanna loves blue, washi tape and polka-a-dots.

The paper I used is from our local newspaper office. They sell off their remnant paper rolls.

2 comments:

  1. U are totally teasing me. Can I have a side view please? I would also like an opportunity to shake the package...

    I so thought, at first, that you wrote "birthday and Shanna" with a marker!!! Cool font!

    I love how you did them all, but especially love the Holly on Cam's. Fun wrapping!

    ReplyDelete