Thursday, November 27, 2014

Shanna's Dry Erase Boards


I made these two dry erase boards for my best-friend, Shanna's, birthday.

The white framed dry erase board is for her Craft Room.

I used Simple Stories Summer Fresh Paper line, Don Juan Cricut Cartridge for the word "CREATE", MFT Stamps twine for the stitching and the bow, Close to My Heart's Burlap Ribbon (discontinued), Postage Stamp Nestabilities to cut out our photo and Hero Arts Crafty Friends stamp with CTMH Cocoa ink.

The brown from dry erase board is for her office at work.

I used Simple Stories Summer Fresh Paper line, Don Juan Cricut Cartridge for the words "To Do...", CTMH Comments (paperclip - discontinued) and It's Your Day (note to self - discontinued) stamp sets with CTMH Outdoor Denim ink.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute, love them both...I'll bet she did too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE and adore my dry erase boards. Both are already in place, the one with the dark frame is in my office at work and the lighter one with the photo is hung in my scrap space. I love them, thank you!!!

    p.s, Folks, they look even better in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blogs and its stuff are so notable and worthwhile it can make me return. ReMARKable

    ReplyDelete