Thursday, December 25, 2014

Cousin's Bookmarks - Christmas Gift


These are the bookmarks that I made for my 5 teenage female cousins as part of their Christmas gifts.

Their names are Autumn, Brooklyn, Carmyn, Darrien & Emma...yes, A..B..C..D & E.

I used scrap Bazzill cardstock from my scrap tote.

I used MFT's Die-namics Bookmark Duo, MFT's Die-namics Vertical Greetings and MFT's Die-namics Plentiful Petals.

I used Close to My Heart's Doodle Alphabet stamp set for the Monograms (discontinued) and MFT's Chalkboard Greetings stamp set with CTMH Black ink. I used Copic Black Pen .2 to hand draw the faux stitching around the monograms.

I also made my daughter and myself a book mark as well.

Thank you Danielle, for bringing your MFT stuff for me to play with during our October Scrap Day.

1 comment: