Friday, January 2, 2015

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Color Dare #124




I used Close to My Heart's Kraft, White Daisy & Glacier cardstocks.

To embellish the 6 x 6 layouts, I used CTMH's Edge Distresser, CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge (snowflakes & 5 inch calendar), CTMH's Spray Pens - one with water to dampen my glacier cardstock to crumple into a ball and then iron out to give the old look - another spray pen filled with water and CTMH's Desert Sand re-inker to spray the glacier cardstock, January title and snowflakes to give that old look as well, CTMH Gold Sequins, My Favorite Things Stitched Oval Die, straight stitch on my sewing machine, Zig Chocolate marker for journaling and Ashlyn's Alphabet Cricut Cartridge for the January Title.

I used CTMH's January Stamp of the Month - This Moment & Flakey Friends (snowflakes on white daisy cardstock) stamp sets with CTMH Desert Sand ink. 

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.caI look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

6 comments:

  1. The distressing looks wonderful! What a great idea for a calendar page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! Love the pics of TJ too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the pictures have that sepia glow to match your papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this layout! The colour combo its fab and I love how you've created your own patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, I love how this turned out! I have one of those old My Creations Flip Stand Albums that I would like to turn into a calendar. I hope you don't mind if I steal your idea! PS What do you do will all the little squares that come out of your calendar frames?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute layout, Donna. I like the calendar!

    ReplyDelete