Thursday, January 8, 2015

Throw Back Thursday - Post #1


Throw Back Thursdays

Starting today, every second Thursday I am going to use discontinued Close to My Heart stamp sets, embellishments and papers on a project to share with you.

Here is the card I made for my husband, Trevor's 40th Birthday for his group gift that family & friends went in on for his birthday. 

We bought him a high tech remote control 4 x 4 truck.

I would have included a photo of his truck, but it hasn't arrived as of yet. For his birthday party, I wrapped up a photo of the truck with his new battery charger and batteries.

I used Close to My Heart's Cashmere & Kraft cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Mini Stapler, CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge for the Arrow, CTMH Sponge Dauber with CTMH Cocoa ink and a toothpick from my kitchen.

I used CTMH's Maximum Power (discontinued), Promotional Alphabet with No Name (40 - discontinued) and Holiday Tags (Happy Birthday) stamp sets with CTMH Cashmere & Cocoa inks.

2 comments:

  1. You should put a linky on your blog and have people join you for Throwback Thursday. What an awesome challenge idea!

    ReplyDelete